- We book in 30 and 60 minute windows, and you have the room for time you've booked. We recommend booking the room for 60 minutes and staying in the sauna for 45-50 minutes, that way you have some time to dry off and drink some water before you head out. If you are looking for an express session, book the room for 30 minutes and stay in the sauna for 20-25 minutes.
- Arrive on time or early! We try to accommodate as many of our clients as possible, so we book the rooms back to back with enough time in between to clean and get things ready for the next client. Because of this we ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment start time and make sure you vacate the room when your booked time is up.
What to wear
- We provide each client with two towels, one to sit on and one to drape and dry
- Some like to wear their bathing suits or undergarments when in the sauna, however most go in with just the towels we provide
- We recommend bringing loose, comfortable clothing to change into after your session.
Other Do's, Don'ts, and FYIs
- We do not recommend the sauna for pregnant women
- Please no unsupervised children under the age of 12
- Please no shoes in the sauna
- Please do not eat in the sauna rooms
- Always shut the glass doors to keep the heat inside of the sauna
- Please refrain from applying any oils or lotions to your skin prior to entering the sauna
- Reach out if you have any questions or comments, we are here for you and appreciate any feedback. Give us a call at 310.439.1972 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org